Marketing pieces designed for the Money Crunch program include:
- For employers or HR Representatives
- For employees
Money Crunch - Class Materials
- Teaching Supply List
- Teaching Plans
- Follow-up Evaluation
- Lesson 1: Practical Steps to Building Wealth (Zip file, 2.4 MB)
- Lesson 2: Finding Money to Save & Invest (Zip file, 2 MB)
- Lesson 3: Basic Investment Options (Zip file, 1.8 MB)
- Lesson 4: Principles of Investing (Zip file, 1.5 MB)
- Lesson 5: Protecting Your Investment (Zip file, 1.5 MB)
Starting Your Investment Program with $1 to $1,000- Class Materials
- Lesson 1: Where Do I Begin?
- Lesson 2: Why Save?
- Lesson 3: Which Is the Best Alternative for Me?
- Lesson 4: What's What in Savings & Investments? - Savings
- Lesson 5: What's What in Savings & Investments? - Investments
- Lesson 6: What's What in Savings & Investments? - Retirement Plans
- Lesson 7: Where Will I Place the Money I Save?
- Lesson 8: How Do I Protect My Nest Egg?
- Lesson 9: How Do I Choose a Financial Adviser?
- Lesson 10: How Do I Read the Financial Page?
Program Planning, Development and Evaluation
- Young Investor Education Teaching Concepts
- Money Starts - Ice Breakers for Financial Programs
- Suggestions from Educators for Working with Employers
- Coordinating Team Planning Workshop Agenda Oct., 2005
- Making the Research Case for Worksite Financial Education Research
Educator Training Workshops
- Florida Educator Workshop Agenda Feb., 2007
- Kansas Educator Workshop Agenda May, 2006
- Kansas Training Outline May, 2006
- Tennessee Educator Workshop Agenda Mar., 2006